Most of us prefer blogspot. So i make one. Check it out. http://pm2be.blogspot.com/
1.Three days ago a flotilla full with pro-Palestinian humanitarian activist, was heading towards Gaza, to transport supplies of medicine, food and also building materials to the Palestinian. But then, on their way, they were ambushed by Israel’s commandos, causing 19 casualties.
2. The activist are mostly from Turkey, Kuwait, Bahrain, Indonesia, Morocco, Malaysia, Algeria and etc.
3. The Israel’s government claimed that the activists were armed with weapons, and they claimed that they did nothing wrong on shooting them down on their territorial waters. But the story,being told by the activists are different, as these activists attacked the soldiers on a mode of self defense. On the other hand many claimed that, the flotilla was on international waters. All the activist were then detained in Haifa.
4. The world’s reaction on condemning Israel, causes Israel to release the detainees and return them home. The reaction of all people around the world to protest, to insult Israel’s embassy, to bring it to a round table discussion on the matter, is much of a satisfaction to say that this world is still fill with love and concern.
5. But even how hard we protest, how loud we insult, even by spitting on the door of Israel’s embassy,or the people working in it, their plan to take over Palestine will go on.
6. Basically, what ever they do, good or bad, The United States of America, will always be on their side. Where is the U.S’s role of saying that they are the world police? None. But instead the U.S keep on funding Israel’s military force, and keep on agreeing to the sanction made on Palestine, regardless of the suffering that have been faced by the Palestinian and other civilians. They are also the greedy one who claimed that Iraq was in possession of a biological weapon, but instead they attacked Iraq for the sake of oil.
7. I was told that, Israel was formed due to an agreement made by the U.S and Egypt. Where Egypt agreed to give a piece of land (Palestine), so that the U.S could accommodate the Jews there. Since then, the Jews started to build a community, and they have expanded. But the problem is that, Egypt was giving a land which was not in their possession.
8.We have seen enough, the cruelty which have been shown by Israel. The attacks which they have launched on the Palestinian. The children, the old folks, women and innocent people, which previously was covered in blood and dirt on the bare ground, being witnessed by their love ones with warm tears of sadness,yet Israel continue doing it again and again. They have no heart.
9. I was told that Israel doesn’t own any land, and they are not supposed to exist, and also that they are very arrogant and stubborn.
10. I was also told by someone very religious, that it is being stated in the Al-Quran that, Baitulmaqdis will fall to the Jews. Palestine will one day be conquered by Israel. Why is it so Allah created Israel to exist? This is so that, to urge all Muslims to unite. For the time being the Islamic nation are quite apart, and the Islamic world is not advanced as compared to the western countries.
11. I was also told that, it is being written in the Al-Quran, that Islam will rise somewhere in the future, and all Muslims will be united. It is also being told that at that moment, Muslims will attacked the Jews, and that during the attack the Jews will be so scared and they will be hiding behind rocks and trees. The rocks and trees will itself talk to expose them of their hiding places. The day will come, but it is unknown of the date and time.
12. But for now, as a human, we need to do what is necessary to avoid other people from suffering and to maintain peace.
13. Perhaps what Hitler did before, was indeed something right.
It has been almost a long while that i have not written anything here, as if im so not in mood or in other words have given up to write. But suddenly today, i want to start it all over again.
I ve been in a mood of sleep for quite a moment. It has been quite a period of 2 weeks and a half of holiday, and there is one month boredom yet to go.
I ve got the call from securities commission, notifying that i have been offered their scholarship,and i am now waiting a mail from them. By the way, our 1st semester result will be out soon, predicted to be out this week. As the time goes on, it brings us closer to the moment of truth, 1st sem a big boom, or 1st sem a big depression. Since i have not yet accepted the offer for the SC scholarship award, another invitation to an assessment interview from Yayasan Sime Darby, came to my desktop. But i am pretty sure, that i’m not attending this round table discussion. By the way these are some of the pictures of the securities commission building. It would be an honor to work here.
So what i have been doing so far is that, i watched dozens of movies every night, go on for a drive every morning, jog in each of my evening, and i did also read a book entitle 3 cups of tea,now at chapter 8. Today, i once again resume blogging.
Then the holiday got interesting, when i got a msg from an old friend, Aminurashdan, an invitation to visit our beloved school, on the day the celebration of teacher’s day was held. I was fetched by Shazni Shawal in his small red Kancil. So then after that we have a long reunion chat, and strolled around the school compound refreshing the memories that we have had together.
2 days later, friends visited me, and then, the next day we went out to visit a few of our beloved teachers. Its very nice to make such a visit with zubair, hanan and farisham. Happy holiday, i bet its not to late to wish you so.LOL
Then that’s it for now. bye
Hey there everyone. it has been quite a long long time, ive not been writing right? . By the way i have finished my foundation program. And I was very sad to leave Kuantan though. I cried a few times. That place are haunted with our memories, I think so, as we’ve been there for one and a half year. I am not sure how Harriz Zaini and Afiqah Asri can stand leaving in Kuantan, because they will be facing the memories that we have had together. They are going to ultra miss everyone. Actually it was a privileged for me, to preside the college as the president. I hope people are satisfied of my service. I learned a lot.
Now i’m in a long long break. So ive been thinking of working. I’ve been searching for one, and i got one. But still I’ve not yet decided, whether to report myself for that job. I was assigned to the customer service department as a sale assistant, with a salary or RM500. I taught it would be a challenging experience if i start it with something very tough. But the shifts are very solid, strict and for long hours. So what do u think? Go for it or just stay at home?Is it worth it? I have 3 days to decide, whether to report myself as a sale assistant of Pacific Kb Mall.
The most important thing to me in friendship is trust. But seldom i see people keep using me for their own good. Then again, they ditch me away when im not in need. They call me to their service when they need me. They even sometimes lie to me, which is the thing i dislike the most. Perhaps im being too sensitive. Just to tell, im actually the new president for my college. It has been quite a challenging week. I’ve made a promise to myself to actually give my best to everyone. A few hours ago, i was visited by Jengka’s student council informing about a program with the community (OPKIM), and it involves the media(RTM). This would be a privilege to have such program being held in this campus. But today that does not matter. What does matter right now, is the MUET result which will be out at 12.01am tonight. This English test would be the determinant of my future career, whether ill be in the Bachelor Legal Studies program or the corporate admin program. Pray for me everyone so that i would get a complete band result. Wassalam
1. First thing first, our student allowances have been banked in to our account. It is RM750 altogether. To draw a conclusion, my account is now one thousand ringgit and something. So as usual campus would be as quiet as it can be, because everyone is out to Megamall buying stuff and things. Same as me, I’ve bought some books, groceries and a few DVDs.
2. Recently Adey have been sending me messages forcing me to update my blog. But sorry to say i ve been busy lately with assignments, tests, quizzes and so on.
3. Yesterday we went to the cinema and watched Malaysian 1st animated 3D movie entitled “Geng”. Starring in it are Upin and Ipin. It was totally fascinating. This is one of the silver screen movie which I don’t bother watching it twice. Congratulation to the director for such an amazing plot. I would say that our 1st 3D animation film is far better than Shrek. It’s funny and it portrays our culture.
4. Ohh yeah, before we hit the cinema we did when to McDonald’s to have lunch. We could see the impact of people boycotting McDonald through the number of their customers compared to KFC. But recently they came up with a notice saying that the Malaysian McDonald company does not support war on Palestine. They exist as as a separate franchise. That is what they say. What do you think?
5. Last week on the other hand, we have organized a friendly match with UIA Kuantan campus. We sent in 2 English team and 2 Bahasa team. Basically one of the familiar faces was Izzat Junid. He was one of the judges for the match. Both our English team won the match, but to make it friendly the final was fixed between Uitm and UIA. So the English Final was given to Uitm. On the other hand the BM B team lost, while Uitm A won. But at the end, UIA BM team won the debate. On the other hand, the best speaker was given to Muhammad Akmal bin Azmi(Uitm).
6. This week, if I’m not mistaken we are going to have a friendly debate against Universiti Malaysia Pahang(UMP). But this time we need to emerge with the Jengka team.
7.To comment about the issue in Perak which involve the falling down of PKR’s government, i believe that a law which restraint people to hoop parties should be made and amended. Basically the 3 ex-PKR members who have shifted their confidence to Barisan Nasional are corrupted particulars, based on their record. So now since they have changed their confidence to BN, basically Barisan Nasional is now a corrupted party. That is what i assume. Looking at the demonstration it is either a voice made by the people, or it is made from a given order of the PKR members. That’s just an opinion.
8. To comment on Elizabeth Wong matter, I believe that it is just a political stuff, to actually tarnish one’s name. It is not supposed to happen. Since Elizabeth’s ex-boyfriend who did this to her, was a Malay, so it is a humiliation to me towards that guy.
9. To comment on issues which happened in Uitm lately, regarding about the disputes and conflicts among the JPK members, I believe that this thing are not supposed to happen. To me organization like this one is suppose to stick to one decision. I classify them as incompetence due to this occurrence.
10. As a matter of fact the inter-foundation debate and games have been canceled. I’m not sure whether this is a valid information. Don’t ask me where i get it from.
11. Even Zat Heikal have moved to level 4, since he considered level 2 as at a state which is not in peace.
12. Besides the issue that i have stated above, i found out that 2 of my friends appear in Remaja magazine. What i know is that karangkraf consulted them through their myspace. They are Din and Faiz Hasnan.
13. Before i forget, lately I’ve been involving myself in the prepaid business. I have invested a sum of RM200, and I’ve been cycling that money for a few weeks. It makes me closer to the people around me. How? Through communication. Stuff like this I classify it as self-enhancement and self-satisfaction At the end of this month, I’ll get my bonus through the sales that I have made. Wish me luck.
14. Deep in my heart I miss my parents and my buddies.I’ll be repeating my MUET paper this April.So wish me all the best.
15. Campus life is filled with challenges. One way to go through with it is to be good with everyone, and being impartial, Insyaallah you will survive.
Malam ini aku cedok kata-kata rakanku yang dia paparkan di myspacenye. Aku merasakan bahawa kata-kata ini adalah benar.
“Mase skola rendah dulu: – kat skola ade salesman jual buku cerita. ari ni bg list, esok mintak duit beli walaupun cerita buku tu dah tau. salesman susu pon camtu gak. – kat library, budak2 mmg baca buku tp just tengok gamba je. bile ade program Nilam, sebok semua nak pinjam buku. – RMT kat skola mkn x best, tp yg berduit pon join RMT, x phm…. – pakai pensel box yg bole bukak dpn blkg, pastu ade sharpener kat tgh2 die. – main lwn pemadam, syg nak guna utk padam. padahal itu fungsi sbnr, utk padam! – pakai pembaris yg bergerigi, kat dlm ade air pastu ade bende berkilat dlm air tu. – cikgu pakai pembaris kuning pjg. Ade pemegang kat tgh2 tp x penah nmpk cikgu pgg pon kat situ. – bulu ayam jd ramping krn sering dijadikan rotan. – time pendidikan seni, lukis sume boleh tp bile time kaler sume hampeh. ade gak buat anyaman pakai kertas warna, kolaj la, ape la… – main game 2D. super contra, super mario, street fighter, sume pakai tape. – jam tgn Boy London jd idaman, sbb bole tuka2 kaler ikut suhu n cuaca. – takut BCG tp lepas inject poyo la pulak… – balik skola beli JoJo xpon Dendang. Tora pon best gak. Beli se mata2 nak mainan, coklat die x mkn pon. – Kasut berlampu kat tapak, yg iklan die kat tV bole tembak alien tu… – Siri kartun; power rangers, ultraman, transformers, ninja turtles, Thundercats, maskman, Gaban dan mcm lg. jgn lupe sume ni sbb zaman skrg budak2 x smpt lyn bende2 ni. kite akan sentiasa berubah, cume asal-usul kite yg permanent. huhu~ ni la baru zaman kita kawan2”
written by Mazuhairie Ifwat in about me.
It is true that time do changes, and we will eventually change with it. But the past and our cradle of life will remain the same. Who we are, and how we were before. We cant change the past. And i do believe most of us have the same past. We go through the same era. Did we? LOL